Help us sustain our mission of investigative reporting that holds public officials and other leaders accountable. Here are some examples of what your gift provides:
- Five coffee meetings with investigative
- One lavalier microphone for digital recorder
- Student-shot photos and video interview
- One set of video memory cards
- Lighting costs for one public forum
- Two months of deeper online access to federal and state court records
- One year costs for website server for Data Center
- Monthly costs for phone & Internet at State Capitol bureau.
- Funding for an Oklahoma Watch radio report
- Monthly rent for Tulsa bureau
- Acquiring and visualizing new state and university salary databases
- Videotaping & production of one public forum
- Three full days of investigative reporting
Oklahoma Watch is a nonprofit, tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) corporation whose mission is to produce in-depth and investigative journalism on public-policy and quality-of-life issues facing the state.
Our mission is to dig beneath the surface of issues of public importance, provide insightful analysis and reveal meaningful trends, facts, issues, underlying causes and possible solutions. Oklahoma Watch is non-partisan and strives to be balanced, fair, accurate and comprehensive. Our goal is to promote and deepen public and private debate that makes a difference in the lives of Oklahomans.
Your gift to Oklahoma Watch is tax-deductible.