During times of crisis like the COVID-19 pandemic, Oklahoma needs high-quality investigative journalism. That is our mission at Oklahoma Watch. We produce stories that hold government and public officials accountable and that make transparent what some prefer to keep secret. We depend on financial support from readers like you to sustain our coverage. Help us make a difference.
Informed: Donate Between $1 – $99 per year
- “On The Watch” quarterly donor newsletter
- Invitations to all News & Brews happy hour events
Engaged: Donate Between $100 – $499 per year
- Everything at the Informed level
- Bring a friend to News & Brews
- Join our virtual chats with reporters, including sneak previews of investigations
Invested: Donate $500+ per year
- Everything at the Engaged level
- Receive a printed annual report
- Digital advertisement for 501(c)3 charity of your choice
Oklahoma Watch is a nonprofit, tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) corporation that produces in-depth and investigative journalism as a public service for the benefit of all Oklahomans.
Our mission: Through investigative, fact-driven journalism, we dig deep and examine significant issues facing our state. Our work engages all Oklahomans, amplifies the discussion of important issues and leads to change. We help develop the journalists and journalism of the future.
Dig deep. Fear none. Inspire change.
Your gift to Oklahoma Watch is tax-deductible.
You also can mail a check to:
500 N. Broadway Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73102